Wednesday 9 August 2017

Women’s Health

Warning to all the men reading this… it’s about to get REAL. Ladies, it’s time for a little girl talk. There are so many beautiful things that are special to a woman’s body. I mean, what is more special than being able to carry a life inside of us?! But with that gift also comes a few issues. And by issues we mean all the baggage that our monthly visitor never fails to bring…PMS!
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists at least 85 percent of menstruating women have at least 1 PMS symptom as part of their monthly cycle which can include joint or muscle pain, irritability, constipation or diarrhea and even anxiety or depression.
Another thing us ladies need to be aware of is the risk of osteoporosis. Women are 4 times more likely than men to develop osteoporosis. Research from the National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF) shows that about half of women will break a bone due to osteoporosis. And the number of osteoporotic fractures in women is greater than the number of heart attacks, strokes and cases of breast cancer combined!
The good news is that there are simple steps we can take to restore a sense of harmony and well-being every day of the month, as well as help postpone or prevent the onset of osteoporosis.* Dial in to hear Clarissa Perez-Pacheco, Director of Product Management, share how the proper whole food nutrition can help ladies live their best life at all ages!
TO ORDER NEOLIFE PRODUCTS ONLINE
To learn how to build a foundation of good nutrition for you and your loved ones, visit https://shopneolife.com/heritagenutrimedics

4 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from fibroid, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered from fibroid for more than 20 year of marriage after our first son and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she had irregular menstrual flow and the size of it was 5cm, and she always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and she left the contact of the doctor who had the natural cure to fibroid. I never imagined fibroid has a natural cure if not surgery not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Williams, and in one months time we went to the hospital for scan and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of fibroid and now she is fully okay, even up till this moment she is so full of life. fibroid has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get his medication.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Williams prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr Williams I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so awful when I was diagnosed with fibroid . I felt like my life was ruined since surgery was the only solution. Upon all of my constant research, I stumbled upon Dr Williams blog and articles of his good work that have been published. YOU ARE AMAZING. You have given me hope. This fibroid have cause me so mush pain that my life was deteriorating.Dr Williams You are so courageous and I don’t know if I’ve ever looked up to someone so much. Being famous for writing is my dream and I also have always wanted to make a difference in the world somehow. You are doing both and I think its the deepest thing ever. The world needs people like you to end the fibroid stigma. Never stop being you and thank you for being a voice for us all,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for his product

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Williams prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr Williams I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete